Followers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

meetings times two

I think i write here so i dont have to write in my journal, i am lazy these days!

Tonight i had two meetings. Both proved to be very interesting. The first one all of the SLA (Spiritual Life Advisors) went to the University President's house and chilled, ate pizza and ended with a devotional. Never in the same meeting have i seen bible reading and rock band but i loved it! Then i left there for an "after dark" dessert with our neighbors and our Resident Director. We went around answering questions. Then of course the subject of liking someone came up. I basically shared that i have liked someone but i have no idea if it's headed anywhere and that right now it's a one way thing. I got pumped full of questions. I was one of two not in a serious relationship in the room and the other one doesn't even like anyone. So i got attacked with questions upon questions.

Oh man. it was funny! :0)!

I am so looking forward to fall break on Thursday night! It'll be nice to get off campus and go to Kalamazoo with my roommate and just chill, shop and get fitted for my bridesmaid dress!

Kris

No comments: