Followers

Friday, October 10, 2008

it's over...

So i just got back from Homecome! 32 bobby pins and one exhausted Kris Locker later...i have once again completed a Homecoming! It was fun to go with the girls and afterward we went to Steak N Shake. The restaurant was way packed but it was fun.

I am tired but it was so much fun! I love putting on a pretty dress and dancing! 

One of my friends said this and it was the nicest thing i've ever heard:
"You stand there because i need a picture of you. You look amazing and i saw you come in and hoped i knew you. Quick i need a picture." I asked him to get a picture of both of us instead of just me and he said he'd need one of just me and then us together :0)
For sure the nicest thing i've ever heard. My words of affirmation is off the scale :)

Random thought: Patience is important. God is teaching me the beauty in waiting. It's beautiful and important but i hate it. 

What i learned today: we were talking about how God is the potter and we are the clay that he is molding. I learned today that a critical part of molding a clay pot is breaking it down and the end result is the image of the potter. This brought me to tears and was a total *a ha* moment. For years i've been saying that my brokeness would be for something: it is! God is molding me into the person he wants me to be.

God is so AMAZING. Sleep is needed!
Kris

No comments: