Followers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

bright spot

I woke up and was frustratedly crying by 7:30am. Not just for being up but that in the fifteen minutes i was up i was already frustrated and having a terrible day. I prayed all the way to class that i would be able to see God working in my life today if only once. I got to a meeting i had and i found my bright spot, in fact, i had more than one here are some to name a few:
  • today i worshiped with fellow student leaders for an hour and it was the most heartfelt singing, esp when we sang "Heart of Worship" which is my ultimate fave worship song
  • I had an event with my transfers and they were so excited to see me
  • I got randomly hugged by two people today, i'm not huge into physical touch but when people go out of their way to hug you it's really nice
I know God is with me in this. That helps A LOT.
I wish i could say things are looking up but i can say that things are looking like God is going to do mighty works in this storm!

Joy in the storm,
Kris

No comments: