Followers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

lots to blog about...



Okay so i was gone for two days but i feel like i have so much to blog about.

I'll start with my break: It was amazing, needed and much appreciated. We went out to eat three different times and treated each time which was nice. We went to CiCis, Wendys and Olive Garden. We got two home cooked meals which was needed :0)! On Saturday we went shopping from noon to five. With an hour break for lunch at Olive Garden! We met up with my family at David's Bridal and i tried this dress on:
It that exact dress and same color and everything. We didn't grab the camera when we were in there but that's it! We met up with most of my family (minus the kids and my brother...didn't feel like being in a bridal shop) I don't truly blame them.

On Saturday we discovered how old we were: i sewed buttons on my sweater, finished laundry, watched a documentary and was in bed by 11pm. I could have totally went to bed at 10 but we decided to watch the documentary. I am so exciting, yes?

So sad news: our fish died this weekend while we were gone. I know that it's just a fish but we had that fish for three years. She was a dear friend, i know how ridiculous that sounds but she was. I would talk to her while i was doing dishes and when i came into the apartment. I haven't been so sad by a loss of a pet in a long time. I know it seems silly but it won't be the same.

Other sad news: When i was packing the car to head out i ran into a close friend also packing his car. He told me with sadness in his eyes that he was taking the rest of the semester off and wasn't sure if he would be coming back. I told him to email me and he said he's going to stay off the net for awhile and he gave me his address to write him. It was so sad, i told him that i knew that God was going to use this time for something amazing and he had to just believe that and take it one day at a time. We have been in the Special Education program together since the intro class and were making plans for graduation just a week before this. sadness.

bothers me: i forgot to grab my bible today and looked around and nearly no one brings a bible anymore. I heard someone say to their kid behind me, "Don't waste your time looking for it, it'll be on the screen". WOAH.

made me laugh: in front of me at church this morning was a mentally handicapped gentlemen and when greeting he held up a stick of deodorant looked me in the eye and said "no worries ma'am i used this today". I smiled and said thank you and shook his hand :0).

thought of today: i cannot wait to see my dad play in his band for the last time, that is if i can go! :) I hope i can.

Dear N'STO: since i know you read this and that i haven't seen you online...i had Beaners/ whatever today and i thought of you. It was good. :) Not quite Shay, but good!

Kris.

No comments: