Followers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

debate, dreams and slang

So apparently my last blog won't publish or let me write on it due to me violating my terms of use. Since like everybody else i never actually read that before i agreed to it. I have no idea what i did. So after toying with it i decided to make a new blog.

so here it is! I put this on the other blog but wasn't sure if you (Nate) got to read it :0) Not to exclude the rest of my followers but he is the only i know reads it.

I've never been one for politics but i got back from my night class (horrible class but that's another blog) and was waiting for Mel to come over to work on something so i turned on the debate. I am so very sick of the way they don't answer questions but verbally beat the crap out of each other. Really, seriously? I don't care what the other one is saying. The entire time i was like "ohhh jerk move" and "i thought this was a presidential debate, it's looking more like an elementary debate". It was pretty stinkin' ridiculous.

So dreams. Nate, since i know you are the only one who reads this consistently, i do believe that dreams are a way of getting out my worst fears and God talks to me in them a lot. I'm not sure what God was saying in this one...i'll leave that up in the air: I dreamt that McCain and Palin got office and a month after they won they announced that they had restructured the government and we were going back to a monarchy, the way it should be. He stated that since his v.p. was female it worked to have her be queen so that she could take over his reign if/when he couldn't fulfill his duties. yet. i woke up like "whhhhhhhhhhhhhat?"

Maybe i'm sick of election talk. Maybe i dont like McCain. I haven't decided on a candidate either. Both talk non sense and i'd like to simply hear what they believe not bashing the other one. Oh how i cannot wait until this is over.

Side note having nothing to do with election: last night my proff. shared an article with 50 slang words and there is nothing funnier than a white middle aged woman saying and i quote "I'm not sure how to say this but does anyone know what fo sizzle means" I almost fell out of my chair. It was hilarious!

Yep dreams, slang and the debate. Is that random enough for you?
Kris

No comments: