Followers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

35th blog, really?

So this is my 35th blog? Apparently i have a lot to say, ha! I already have written it once but somehow lost it and it never saved the draft, lame or epic sadness! Both actually. I'll try to say the same thing...i'll try.

I am excited to get out of the U.S. and serve once again. I have come to realize that my heart is abroad (which is weird to say outloud which is appropriate since i am nowhere near normal). Here is what my heart has been saying lately:
-i want to be in Africa with those who don't have clean water
-i want to be in Asia where they have more than the U.S. but no hope or truth
-i want to look into the widows and hold the orphans
-i want to touch those who are deemed unlovable
-i want to love those who have no one in their life to simply love them

I want to "go" and i am excited for my missions trip to get to do what heart is crying out to do!
Kris