Followers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

wonderful weekend...


This weekend was so amazing. Beyond amazing actually.

Friday:
twelve transfer students and three leaders (me included in that) climbed in a van and a car and went to Ann Arbor. We went to Cottage Inn pizza and then went to Borders. We had over an hour so a group of us walked around Ann Arbor taking pictures, stopping by this art gallery place and then ended up talking and hanging out in Starbucks. Go figure, me ending up in a coffee shop :) I purposefully left my money at home cause i told myself i was saving my money for G.R. on Saturday.
It was a great time in Ann Arbor with the cell groups! Such a blast! They make me laugh so hard and i've needed laughter after the the last few weeks!

Saturday:
Bekah and I woke up at 7 am (hello coffee) and went to G.R.! We got there at around 10am and looked at David's Bridal. It was a great time. Then we met up with STO and ate chinese, YUM, and then went back to his apartment. He had to drop off a few highly entertaining 9th graders so Bekah and I sat there talking to Mike. Bekah's brother got off work and she got directions to his campus! Then Nate and I went to see Monika, went to to a coffee shop mmhmmm :) Then we headed back to his apartment to watch some videos! All in all it was a wonderful day! Good times in G.R. i have a few pics.






After lunch:
roommate and I went into town and i was going to buy Wall-e for myself. It's been a long time since i've loved a movie as much as this one. Maybe since Aladdin. For real! Well due to the fact that i am far more poor than i had realized i could not afford said movie and have to wait. Sad day. I did however buy some cold medicine...what an exciting life i lead! :0)

Kris

No comments: