Followers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

is it over yet?

I got laughed at today when i celebrated never having to hear about political ads. I didn't mean ever again but i meant at least for another three years. I am excited that i dont have to hear it for a while. My optimistic view point got trampled. ouch.

I am tired of hearing about it. We now have a new president, so let the current president finish his term and let's stop talking about it. Jesus is still my one and only, that will never change. Today the message i felt was very good. It was about the Luke 7 prostitute. Other than picking out the most spiritual crowd at chapel, not ever going there, he was pretty good. I really liked his speaking style, he was very excited about Jesus. i feel as though we need more preachers who are truly excited about Jesus.

that is all.

2 comments:

Casey Butler said...

I am a trampler of optimistic views...dang.

Kris Locker said...

well yea, kinda. It's okay i need realistic people to balance out my optimism.