Followers

Monday, December 1, 2008

a creative title of some sort...

Break was good for one reason: it was a break. I was home for the first time all semester and although i did do homework it was such the break. I slept in until 10 each morning, which in my family is a miracle! :0)! I got to see my nephews and neice and even saw an aunt i hadn't seen since in six years! There was a hint of sadness because this was the first holiday without my grandpa and the first holiday is always a little sad.

So as far as conversation it was the same as always. The three questions i hate but get asked every holiday or break:
-When are you graduating?
-What are you going to do after that?
-When will you ever start dating? (afterall i am the ONLY sibling to be single)
that is an upcoming blog because i have to run to a prayer meeting.

Let's just say i'm content where i am and not in a "fake smile" contentness but seriously am joyful with where i am! :)
Kris.

No comments: