Followers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

break...

I really want to go somewhere. Somewhere exotic, fun or even third world. Just saying. Break is going well. Yesterday i had to drive to Coldwater to get a new motor for our furnace because for the two days prior the trailer had been at 55 and one of the days it was 5 degrees outside. Brrrr. It's a lot better now. However i think due to the three days sitting in a freezing trailer I'm getting sick. At least I'm on break and don't have anything to do, right?

On other news my family got donated two huge boxes of food from a local church. My brother and i literally had to talk everything out of the cupboards and reoragnize because there was so much food, thank God for that church. Money is tight and it's hard to feed ten people! We were organizing and he says "i give you a lot of s**t for your beliefs but if it weren't for people like you i would be starving and my kids wouldn't have many presents"
Just in case you are wondering that is the highest form of praise! I was so happy! I feel as if i am a lonely missionary on an island of those who don't know and don't care. It's hard but i know God will bless me for it. I have read my bible more than ever and i pray often. I even have an alarm on my phone that goes off everyday at 3pm to pray for Nate, Kait and Rachel. My brother saw it going off one day and yelled into the kitchen "YOU NEED TO PRAY" Then i got to explain how i dont only pray at that time but it's a reminder to keep praying for them. Then i got to talk about them being in Africa. It's the small stuff for this missionary.

Kris

1 comment:

Casey Butler said...

You know where you should go?

Camp. haha