Followers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So apparently this internet provider (at the library) won't let me get on facebook or even look at my blog. I can read other blogs and blog but can't look at my old posts. It's blocked facebook due to it's chatting tendencies. Oh well i'll deal. Well it's day three of break and so far i've

-cut up a deer
-pulled something in my back
-decided it will be a very loooooooong time before i have kids ;)

One of the amish guys in the area shot a deer and said that if my brother wanted to cut it up he could keep the meat. So as a family we cut up a deer. Interesting experience to sit around with your siblings and siblings-to-be's cutting up a deer and chatting it up. It was pretty great though. Not gonna lie: I didn't think i'd be able to stomach it but it was pretty cool. Plus we have deer meat to eat for a long time.

Now this Christmas is very exciting to me. Not because i sleep on a couch which pulls my back in ways it should never be pulled but because it's all about the kids. All the adults in my family decided a month ago that the kids were the ones that the gifts part of Christmas was for and they were to recieve the gifts and not us. We instead will all pitch in for our family Christmas dinner. I wanted to be with my family that's all i want. Also this year the Locker side is getting together the day after so for the first time in a long time i get to wake up on Christmas and go NO WHERE! That's so awesome! I'm excited about that! My gift is already recieved. I get to wake up and go no where and be with my family!

Speaking of family i love them but right now i'm in a two bedroom trailer with a total of ten people and five of which are kids ranging from 3 to 11. I think i'm okay with not having children for awhile. Seriously, i'm alright waiting a long long time :0)!

Oh and P.S. i don't know if i blogged about this but Carp came to SAU to visit me and it was amazing. I went over to Laura's and she seemed way to excited and that she was hiding something at first i thought Nate had lied about his flight but knew that was too good to be true and there Mike Carpenter was! I about flipped then we watched Wall-e and i found another fan of a great movie :)! No offense to Mike but i was really wishing it were Nate. It was great though we watched one of my fave movies, ate homemade cookies, drank Dr. Pepper and celebrated that i had completed my most challenging semester yet! Woot!

No comments: