Followers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

CHRISTmas

During these weeks of final projects and exams it's easy to forget the true meaning of the Christmas season. With each to-do list and shopping trip it becomes so easy to focus on yourself. In reflecting about what Christ means to me: I am overwhelmed by how much he means to me. To know that someone who is so powerful and mighty cares about the details of my life keeps me in awe of him. I am so undeserving and grateful for the love of this huge God. I pray this season you take the time to reflect upon what God means to you. Remember to be grateful for all that he is to you.

I wrote this in the Christmas cards i gave the transfer students. I decided that instead of the standard "have a great break" greeting i would put something a little deeper. I haven't heard any responses, yet.

P.S. David Crowder is coming to SAU on my 25th birthday. Now leave it to Crowder to throw me a birthday bash...JUST KIDDING! But seriously, you should come.

No comments: