Followers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

two things!

so i am so excited to be back. I got around for work today only to discover that the school was closed due to snow. At first i was bummed but then i got online and STO was online and then i got a phone call and ended babysitting and making immediate money. I love my tutoring job but money on the spot is rather sweeeeet. So all in all it worked out. I have been so tired so i might go to bed earlier tonight. Okay my two things.

1. Today i was babysitting and usually we watch a movie but today we played games. I played Trouble, Scene It (Disney), Racko and Chutes and Ladder. When Bethy woke from her nap her older sister played online games and we played Chutes and Ladder. I kid you not this game lasted nearly a hour. Every time one of us would get up to the top we would run into one of that nasty chutes. I forgot how much board games can be. Good times.

2. Tonight while i was eating my dinner i was flipping through the channels and i landed on the news. Now lately i haven't watch it because it's been depressing but this made me laugh really hard and i had to blog about it. They were reporting about the gas prices and the anchorman says this, "Raising gas prices has gotten a lot of complaints today and another note is that the lottery tickets are still being sold at every gas station" OK, how do you not laugh at that? I mean he might as well as said if you want to afford gas there's always the chance of winning the lotto! I thought it was hilarious. I'm sure it wasn't intentional but it was amazing :)

That's my thoughts. Well not all of them but the ones i feel comfortable telling the world wide web :0)
Kris

No comments: