Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

my hilarious computer...

My computer caught a virus and has been freaking out. The guy who works in the computer technology services gave me a website and apparently it won't load on my computer. I was trying to delete some programs and unplugged my computer from the internet. I decided to try to watch a movie on my computer and after about twenty minutes or so my computer fast forwarded to the end of the movie and the movie player closed. If that wasn't weird enough my iTunes opened and then i closed it and as i was walking away to get something from the kitchen i heard something coming from my computer i came in hearing quite loudly that my computer was playing the song "Undignified" and i just starred at my computer with nothing opened and laughed. I had to laugh, it's such an amazing experience. I mean of all the songs to be played it was a christian song. I have needed a laugh and the week has thrown me some curve balls. I laughed pretty hard and heard myself utter, "Thank you JESUS, thank you. Just thank you!"

I am headed up to camp on Friday and i am so excited. I really miss my friends and family!

Kris

1 comment:

Casey Butler said...

WOOT CAMP WOOT WOOT!!!