Followers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

God Date...

So yesterday i was in the crummiest of moods. I talked to Mike Carpenter for awhile and came to the realization i needed some quality time with God. I had the apartment to myself so I took out the time to spend time with the one who holds me heart. So i worshiped, read, journaled, prayed and listening and listened some more. There were tears and many of them. After spending three weeks in a two bedroom trailer with nine others time alone and with my savior was amazing and needed. My heart has been heavy with a few different things which are going on with me. I most definitely needed to let go of something and was probably in the crummy mood because i knew that. Afterward i felt much better and i knew that my decision was wise and am grateful to have such an intense savior to serve. He is so much more than i deserve.

Today Laura picked me up and we braved the storm to Jackson. It was quality time and I appreciated it. I can tell her things I cannot tell many people so we talked about my decision. It was nice to talk to someone who knows me very well. I miss that.

Thursday two great things happened. One was the safe return of Nate, Kait and Rachel and i was thankful. The second was that Mike Carpenter came to Spring Arbor so i took the liberty of rounding up the Arborites to hang out. It started out with Mel, Bethany, Laura, Wook, Casey, Sarah, Eric and myself. Then Mel, Bethany, Eric and Sarah left and the rest of us sat around and talked. We decided that we would go to Wook's and then meet Chuck and Cassies for 1/2 off appetizers. We had such a blast and i don't think i've laughed that hard in a long time. It was a great time.

No comments: