Followers

Friday, September 25, 2009

In the road of life there are bumps many of them geizer size...

Let me just start off by saying this "GOD is good. He is so good. He is more than enough for me" I know this is said a lot in songs and what not but he has revealed to me lately how very true this is.

I'm in a very weird transition right now in my life. Not a college student and not quite an "full time employed- rent paying adult." I'm stuck somewhere in the middle. Truthfully as awkward of a transition i'm in...i am so loving every minute of it. I am content where i am and excited to see where i'm headed after this stage i'm in right now. It's a nice place to be because no matter what life throws at me i'm ready for it. Whether God takes me to another state or country for a job (after the three wedding this summer) or if i find a job here and move in with the DelGanceys (could you imagine)!!! I'm ready for whatever God wants for me.

I have been learning a lot. I have been working in one of the toughest and roughest class my cooperating teacher has ever seen and i love it. It's challenging, exhausting and i love it. I think this is God's way of both preparing me and proving to me that this what i was designed to do. When you work so hard to do something you start to wonder "this is all i've been working toward what if it's not for me?" And when you think that and get into a tough spot and love it...you know that is God working. He is working.

HE IS SO GOOD.
The end.

No comments: