Followers

Friday, August 27, 2010

New chapter in my life!

Welcome to the time i call being crazy and loving it. I am absolutely loving Grand Rapids so far. I love it so far. I have a weekend job and am interviewing next week for two other jobs and yes i fully intend on having three jobs. I also intend on taking classes online while doing these three jobs.

As far as a social life...you know my phone number! Haha. I will talk to people but i feel like my roommates will see me the most.

I love living on my own and not having to feel like i have to talk to anyone on a regular basis. I love it so much. I will talk to my friends and there are those i will make more of an effort to hang out with because they are such close friends.

it'll be crazy but since when am i sane?

Kris

No comments: