Followers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

headed to GR

This week has been insane but good...insanely good! My brother got married last weekend and since then it's been non-stop family time. I met up with a few girlfriends and that was a blast. One from highschool who got married in December and unfortunately i wasn't able to be there so she told me all about it and showed me pictured and we had a blast catching up at a Mexican restaurant...yum yum. Speaking of yum yum a former camp worker and I met up for ice cream too this week. It was a great time to see her and meet her daughter. You know your old when you go home and visit your married friends and some of which are moms. Weird.

It truly has been a great time at home for the last week. We took the kids to the Air Zoo in Kalamazoo, watching movies, played family games, practiced throws for football and even went to a football game of my older brothers. It truly was an eventful week but one I'll look back on and think back on and be so grateful for the time i got with them. I miss my niece and nephews so much when i'm gone and it's nice to spend time with them. The older ones are pre teen and soon they will be far too cool and busy to hang out with their "out of town aunt"! It was great to spend time with them while i can. My younger nephew was trying to talk me into letting him move in with me. Tempting offer but not sure i'm ready to take care of a five year old.

So here's goes another chapter in the crazy book called my life. This chapter is called "Single in Grand Rapids" lol. Nice title i think. I'm nervous and excited to see what God will do with me there. It'll be a ride for sure. I'm excited to get out of small town life for a while.

Welp, my next blog will be from my first official on my own apartment! Can i get a woot woot?
Kris

No comments: