Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm living in a cynical world...

If you are looking for bubbly go listen to Colbie :) This is not the blog for you. Things are a roller coaster for me. Some days are full of hope and excitement and some days (like today) i wake up after sleeping in and waking to no alarm clock feeling like i lost my purpose and my way. I know what you are thinking "Chin up, Kris, all things will work out" well to be honest i know this already and just feel like being cynical. I go through these cycles every once in awhile. I feel like being cynical. I watch epic movies, make lists of how to improve things and blog...all are coping mechanisms that haven't failed me yet. :D.

So not going to lie (since i'm being honest) the male gender haven't been doing so well. I think of all the guys i talk to Korey may be the only one showing that not all guys are jerks. I know that i'm over reacting and generalizing. Just lately there have a lot of guys who have made me feel like garbage for having an opinion or even breathing lately. This is why I surround myself with people who don't make me feel like crap and who uplift me. I love my girls right now :D.

Things will get better but until they do being cynical is what i'll deal with. On Friday Cait and I are going to SAU and i'm excited. I have some on campus friends i'll visit and have a date with some old alumni friends. woooot. woooot. This will be much needed to see some friends who love me. I know they are in GR but lately don't feel like they are here...probably busy with their own lives which i understand. (i've only been unemployed for three days...i remember being busy).

God is my strength.
Kris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought you had vowed never to return to SAU? lol, have fun!