Followers

Friday, March 12, 2010

it's been a while

Hi blog world it's Kris Locker again!

My life lately has been pretty crazy and boring. I know only my life could be described using both those adjectives. Haha! I say boring but i think that it's awesome. I love boredom especially since after boredom comes crazy busyness :) I love boredom. I like sleeping and watching movies. Seriously i do; there is NO sarcasm here!

I have two possible jobs lining up. One is temporary at a local school. One of their teachers is in the hospital and one of the teachers asked if she could drop my name to the school to fill in for a while. I should hear soon. I guess we'll see. The other one is for the fall/next two years. It's a bilingual Christian school in Honduras. I am excited and extremely nervous. I have the interview on Monday on skype.

Otherwise life has been an emotional rollercoaster! Seriously "Mood Rings" by Relient K has been my theme song lately. I am emotionally exhausted. Ready to run away to another country or just to go into hiding for awhile :)

That's my life lately
Kris :)

1 comment:

The Other Wook said...

so... tell me about Honduras!