Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

so, where to now God?

In two weeks time i will be done with college. Completely done and with the degree i've worked incredibly hard for a long and growing 6.5 years. What comes next is a great question. I truly have no idea. I have an account on six different teaching website and there is nada in Michigan. So of course this means i have many decisions to make in a few short months.
-Do i move out of state for a job?
-If I do, how will be able to afford a place to live?
-Is it wise to stick around here when there is no way to use my degree?
-What about working abroad?
-What about the community built here in Cadillac?

I am so grateful I am not in a dating relationship or have any prospects because i am so confused right now about where i want to be.

God continually keeps reassuring me that with time he will reveal to me what he wants me to do. I am so confused, lost and frustrated and i don't feel like i can talk to anyone about it. I just feel like everyone is so stuck on their own lives that they don't have the time or take the time to listen to how i'm truly doing. It happens i guess.

Life is confusing but i am loving it. God is so good and HE is who i run to. A few nights back i decided that although exhausted i needed a heart to heart with Jesus. I prayed for like two hours and just poured out myself to him and prayed for friends and family. God is so good.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey Kris, do you think you could give me the websites of those teaching sites you have accounts on? I could use the help in my job search. Thanks!
~Jessica