Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

a quick update....

This week is Woodside rental group at camp. I have enjoyed getting to know some of the staff a little bit better :0). Some i already knew well, while others not so much. I have been a slave to the climbing tower and flying squirrel and i am thrilled to announce that this morning is my last flying squirrel session....*note the huge grin upon my face* :0).

In other news i feel like garbage. Usually when i feel like this it's my body's way and more than often God's way of telling me to slow down and take a breather. So i have been napping and this week is a good week to nap since i have a lot of down time. I am so tired and have man voice each morning.....gewd times! Today is the last program day and then i have two weeks "off." The first week I will be going to the Elementary each day to begin organization for the semesters. Then the next week is a mystery to me. Maybe vacationing maybe sleeping at camp all week. Either way week number two will be a lot of sleeping and doing nothing. NOTHING. :0)

I think you are great, especially you!
Pray for me...it's never a bad idea!
Kris

No comments: