Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

my day started off feeling like this:



If you do not know the story i beg you to listen to it. It is one of my favorite childrens books. So great. Here's the deal with being in a bad mood. As someone who is optimistic and usually happy i feel as though there is something wrong with me when i'm not in a good mood. I feel as though a part of me is missing but remind myself that even saints have their off days. I tend to be rude to people who cannot take a hint and see that I'm not having a good day and i feel like crap being mean but am only like that on my off days.

Things got better. My roommate and Katie cheered me up at lunch but once i got back to my apartment seeing my awaiting pile of homework, the pile of dishes and having an aching ear my mood just stayed for awhile. Later on when the dishes were done and the homework pile was dented a little Nate got online and made me laugh and that was much needed. I am saying "sayonara" to this day and feeling hopeful for tomorrow and so excited for this weekend when i get a pre-break and go to Kalamazoo for the weekend.

Oh and in ONE WEEK i head out to Mexico. I am itching to travel and am so sick of papers and discussions. I want to serve (and teach) and am tired of talking about it, i dont enjoy simply talking about something i enjoy the action after. I am so ready for this semester to be over and to be a college graduate and free from SAU :0)
However until then i'll enjoy going to Mexico and serving my Lord there!